After a week’s Glasto-induced hiatus, everyone’s least favourite sort-of-mixed playlist is back with an all-new mix, and I thought I’d blow all of those cobwebs away with another LOUD one.
The usual elements are here: tone-setting opener, a couple of forgotten beauties (Gallon Drunk, anybody….?), along with a very brief ad break and a classic to round things off.
Admin time: any skips or jumps are down to the mixing software; any mis-timed mixes are down to me; all record selections are, of course, mine.
So, to quote Def Leppard (and now I’m typing this, I can’t believe I haven’t included it in this mix…some other time, maybe…): “Let’s Get Rocked!”
Friday Night Music Club Vol 10
And here’s your Friday Night track-listing:
- AC/DC – For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)
- Queens of the Stone Age – No One Knows
- The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster – Mister Mental
- Gallon Drunk – Some Fool’s Mess
- The Cramps – Bikini Girls With Machine Guns
- Ramones – Sheena is A Punk Rocker
- The Datsuns – In Love
- Focus – Hocus Pocus
- Snuff – Shake ‘n’ Vac
- The Mooney Suzuki – Alive & Amplified
- The Raveonettes – That Great Love Sound
- The Subways – Rock & Roll Queen
- The Duke Spirit – Cuts Across The Land
- Terrorvision – Alice What’s the Matter (‘Oh Yeah’ Mix)
- Sugar – A Good Idea
- Foo Fighters – The Pretender
- Deep Purple – Speed King
That’s yer lot.